I-BrainTech Ltd. and its affiliates (collectively, “i-BrainTech”, “we”, “our” or “us”) respect the privacy of our website users (“User(s)” or “you”) and is committed to protect its Users’ personal information. We believe that you have a right to know our practices regarding the information we may collect and use when you visit and/or use our website at https://www.i-brain.tech and its subdomains (the “Site”). Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal information and how we will treat it.
1. Who we are
In this policy, references to i-BrainTech, or to “we”, “ours” or “us” are to I-BrainTech Ltd. and its affiliates, which is a registered company in the state of Israel, having its principal office at Eliyahu Beit Tsuri Street 30-13 Tel Aviv, 6912229, Israel. Individuals wishing to contact us about data protection issues may do so by writing to us at the above address or by emailing us at email@example.com.
2. Your Consent (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!)
FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, YOU HEREBY CONSENT TO THE COLLECTION, PROCESSING, TRANSFER AND USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION. YOU ALSO ACKNOWLEDGE AND CONFIRM THAT YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO PROVIDE US WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND THAT SUCH INFORMATION IS VOLUNTARILY PROVIDED TO US.
3. Which information we may collect on our Users?
We may collect two types of data and information from our Users:
- Non-personal Information. The first type is non-identifiable and anonymous information. Non-personal Information is any unconcealed information which does not enable identification of an individual User, and which is available to us while such User is entering into and/or using the Site (“Non-Personal Information”). We are not aware of the identity of the User from whom we have collected the Non-personal Information.
- Personal Information. The other type of information we collect is individually identifiable information. This information may identify an individual or may be of a private and/or sensitive nature (“Personal Information”).
- Personal Information which is provided consciously and voluntarily:
• Contact Form: Personal Information is collected from the details the Users provide us while filing the “Contact Form” available on the Site, including without limitation, the User’s full name, country, email address, phone number, and type of organization. In addition, you may optionally provide via the “Contact Form” any text you wish to insert into the “message” box. Additional information may be requested via the “Contact Form” in the future.
• Communications with i-BrainTech: Personal Information is collected from the details the Users provide as part of any communications with i-BrainTech, by any means, including without limitation, by email, telephone, or through our social media pages or otherwise.
• Newsletter and other commercial materials: you may voluntarily provide us with your contact details in order to subscribe to our newsletter and to receive commercial materials from i-BrainTech and our partners.
• Personal Information relating to job applicants: our Site may include a “Career” page which allows job applicants to apply for open positions at i-BrainTech that we publish on the Site. In such cases, the following shall apply:
- As part of your submission to a job application, you will be required to provide certain Personal Information, such as: your full name, email address, phone number and attach your CV. Please note that we may also collect similar data relating to you from public sources, such as publicly available social network pages and public databases.
- The Personal Information collected as part of the application process, including any Personal Information included in your CV, may be accessed by our HR department and/or by i-BrainTech's managers, worldwide, solely for the purposes of evaluation and to enable us to contact you with respect to the recruitment process.
- Personal Information collected via technology:
• Identifiers: during your use of the Site, we will access, collect, process, monitor and/or remotely store online identifiers, such as Internet Protocol (IP) address, your Unique Device Identifier (UDID(, or other unique identifiers, for security purposes, analytics and in order to provide you with targeted advertising of our products and services.
• Geolocation data: during your use of the Site we will access, collect, process, monitor and/or remotely store "geolocation data", including through the collection of IP addresses and other similar information to determine your general location for analytics and security purposes.
• Technical and Behavioral Information: to the extent that the Technical and Behavioral Information detailed above under Section 3.1 will be linked to or associated with a specific individual, then such information will be considered as Personal Information.
- Please note:
• We may cross-reference Personal Information with other Personal Information we have about you and any Non-personal Information connected or linked to or associated with any Personal Information shall be deemed as Personal Information as long as such connection, linkage or association exists.
4. How Do We Collect Information about Our Users?
There are a few main methods that we use in order to collect information:
- We collect information through your entry, connection, access and/or use of the Site. In other words, when you are using the Site, we are aware of it and may gather, collect and store the information relating to such usage. For example, when you use the Site, we gather your Technical and Behavioral Information.
- We collect information which you decide to provide us voluntarily. For example, we collect Personal Information that you provide via the “Contact Form” tab on our Site and when you register for a user account.
We may gather, collect and store such information either independently or through the help of our authorized third-party service providers as detailed below.
5. What are the Purposes of the collection and processing of information?
- Non-personal Information is collected in order to:
- Use it for statistical and research purposes and for customization and improvement of our Site.
- Enhance the User's experience while using the Site.
- Keep the Site safe and secured against fraudulent and criminal activity.
- Personal Information is collected in order to:
- Enable the operation and constant improvement of the Site.
- Respond to your inquiries, requests, comments and suggestions.
- Ensure that the content on the Site is presented in an optimal way for you and for your device (e.g. tablet, mobile phone).
- Provide support and technical assistance.
- Display ads and send you offers. We may also use your Personal Information in delivering third party advertisements to you. This may include "targeted ads" based upon your interactions with our Site.
- Send you by email, SMS, phone, through web-browser notification or through the post updates, notices, announcements, and additional information related to i-BrainTech and i-BrainTech's products and services.
- To conduct online surveys to better understand your needs, and how we can modernize, innovate and improve our services.
- Conduct internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research and statistical purposes.
- Email tracking. We may use tracking technology within the email we send you in order to improve interactions with you and to better understand whether our emails were opened and read, and such tracking may include capturing the time and date in which you opened our email messages and the type of device you use to open such emails.
- Keep the Site safe and secured and for prevention of fraud and crime.
- Comply with our legal obligations and in order to be able to protect our rights.
- Maintain our data processing records and general administrative purposes.
When you access or use the Site, we and/or our third party service providers may use industry-wide technologies such as cookies, web beacons, pixels, clear gifs and other similar tools (or other similar technologies) (collectively, "Cookies"), which may enable us, amongst others, to recognize your device from those of other Users of the Site, to improve the Site's performance, to deliver a better and more personalized service according to our Users' individual interests and the device or browser used, to track Users' use of the Site, to gather information about the Users' approximate geographic location (e.g. city), to prevent fraud and/or abuse, to estimate our audience size and usage pattern and perform other analytics, to develop our Site and to serve targeted advertisements.
7. Sharing Information with Third Parties
- In addition to using the information collected by us for the purposes described under Section 5 above, we may also share your information in the following cases:
- i-BrainTech Personnel: Personal Information that we collect and process may be transferred to, or accessed by, personnel of i-BrainTech for the sole purpose of enabling the operation of the Site and to contact you (as detailed in Section 5 above). Please note that all i-BrainTech personnel that will have access to your Personal Information are under an obligation of strict confidentiality with respect to such Personal Information.
- Service Providers: Please note that we may collect, hold and/or manage your Personal Information through i-BrainTech's authorized third parties’ vendors of certain products or services (such as, cloud services) (including, as applicable, their affiliates) solely and limited to providing us with such requested services, and not for any other purposes. Such vendors may be located in a country that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction. For more information regarding our service providers, please refer to Section 10 below.
- For the avoidance of doubt, i-BrainTech may use Non-personal Information and transfer and disclose it to third parties at its discretion, including without limitation for statistical, analytical and research purposes and for customization, developing and improvement of the Site.
8. Your Rights
i-BrainTech acknowledges that applicable law may provide you with certain rights relating to your Personal Information, including the right to access, modify and/or delete Personal Information we collect and process about you. If you wish to access or to correct, amend, or delete Personal Information, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond within a reasonable timeframe, but in any event no later than permitted by applicable law.
The Site is intended for Users over the age of eighteen (18). Therefore, i-BrainTech does not intend and does not knowingly collect any Personal Information from children under the age of eighteen(18). We reserve the right to request proof of age at any stage so that we can verify that minors under this age are not using the Site. If we learn that we collected Personal Information from minors under the age of eighteen (18) we will delete that information as quickly as possible. Please contact i-BrainTech at: email@example.com if you have reasons to suspect that i-BrainTech collected Personal Information from minors under the age of eighteen (18) and we will delete that information as quickly as possible.
We take reasonable measures to maintain the security and integrity of our Site and prevent unauthorized access to it or use thereof through generally accepted industry standard technologies and internal procedures. Your Personal Information is hosted on third parties’ servers, which provide advanced strict security standards (both physical and logical). Please note, however, that there are inherent risks in transmission of information over the Internet or other methods of electronic storage and we cannot guarantee that unauthorized access or use will never occur. i-BrainTech will comply with applicable law in the event of any breach of the security, confidentiality, or integrity of your Personal Information and will inform you of such breach to the extent so required by applicable law. I-BRAINTECH SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, HACKING, OR OTHER SECURITY INTRUSIONS OR FAILURE TO STORE OR THE THEFT, DELETION, CORRUPTION, DESTRUCTION, DAMAGE, OR LOSS OF ANY DATA OR INFORMATION.
11. Third Party Service Providers
While using the Site we may be using third party service providers, who may collect, store and/or process the Personal Information detailed herein. Such third parties may be located in a country that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction. Such third parties’ software or services may include without limitation the following categories of service providers:
- Analytics & Advertising Services, such as Google Analytics.
- Hosting Cloud Services, such as Webflow.
12. Links to Third Party Websites
Certain links provided in the Site permit Users to leave our Site and enter non-i-BrainTech sites or services. Those linked sites and services are provided solely as a convenience to you. Those linked sites and services are not under the control of i-BrainTech and it is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or services, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content advertising, products, services or other information on or available from such linked sites and services or any link contained in a linked site or service. i-BrainTech reserves the right to terminate any link at any time. You further acknowledge and agree that i-BrainTech shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such linked sites or resource.
13. International Data Transfer
BY SUBMITTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO I-BRAINTECH, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, AND AGREE, IN JURISDICTION WHERE SUCH CONSENT IS REQUIRED, TO SUCH TRANSFER, STORING AND/OR PROCESSING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION.
14. Direct Marketing
You hereby agree that we may use your contact details you provided us with (including, without limitation, e-mail address) for the purpose of providing you commercial and/or non-commercial materials related to our current and/or future activities and/or products. You may withdraw your consent by sending a written notice to our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively follow the instructions for removing yourself from the mailing list which are available in the message transmitted to you.
15. Data Retention
i-BrainTech will retain the Personal Information for as long as we are confident that it is accurate and can be relied upon. Personal Information which is no longer required for the purpose for which it was initially collected will be deleted unless we have a valid justification to retain it which is permitted under applicable law, such as to resolve disputes or comply with our legal obligations.
17. Got any Questions?